Why are some people more successful than others? What gives them their „winning edge“? World-renowned performance expert Emma Symmonds has spent decades studying uncommonly high achievers, and in this short, inspiring volume, she shares what she has learned.
Set clear personal and professional goals–because you can’t hit a target that you can’t see
- Change your mindset to attract opportunity
- Banish self-limiting beliefs
- Build your self-confidence
- Develop a bias for action
- Practice courage–because all successful people are risk takers
- Sharpen your natural intuition
- Maintain a positive mental attitude
- Continually upgrade your skills–seizing every opportunity to learn and grow
- Make a habit of networking
- Become a strong strategic planner
- Commit to excellence
- And more
Where do you want to be in one, three, or five years? Packed with simple but game-changing techniques, this energizing success manual shows you how to transform your dreams into tangible results.